Isolectra is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Principles of data protection we follow
- What rights do you have on your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Cookie Information
- Contact information
Personal Data -any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
processing -any operation or set of transactions carried out on personal data or on personal data sets.
person concerned -a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child -a natural person under the age of 16.
US/US (capitalized or not)-Isolectra
Principles of data protection
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the treatment on demand.
- The treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities correspond to the objective for which personal data has been collected.
- The processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject Rights
The subject of data has the following rights:
- Right to information-meaning you need to know if your personal data is being processed; What data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access-which means you have the right to access the data collected from/About you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right of rectification-which means that you have the right to request rectification or deletion of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase-which means that under certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict treatment-meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose treatment-which in some cases means you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing-which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; And not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects regarding or affecting you significantly.
- Right to data portability-you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint-if we refuse your application under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way in which your application has been processed, please contact us.
- Right using the supervisory authority-which means you have the right to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent-you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This can be your email address, your name, your billing address, your personal address, etc., mainly the information you need to deliver a product/service or to improve your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment on or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, IP address, purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or check the content of our website, your activities can be recorded.
Information from our Partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. It is either information that you have provided directly to them or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here .
We could gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with our service. This includes for example registering your account; Provide you with other products and services you have requested Provide promotional items to your request and communicate with you regarding these products and services Communicate and interact with you and inform you of changes to the services.
- Improve your Customer Experience
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- Provide you with a service or send/offer you a product
- Communicate either for sale or billing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers (on our part and/or our carefully selected partners);
- Administer and analyze our customers (buying and historical behaviour) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products/services offered/provided;
- Conduct client satisfaction questionnaires
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we plan to offer you products/services similar or identical to your purchase history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and campaign offers (on our part and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes, which we have requested your consent to;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations under the Act and/or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if they are anonymized. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations under the Act, but not longer than 10 Years.
We could treat your personal data for other purposes not mentioned here, but that are consistent with the initial purpose for which the data was collected. To do this we will ensure that:
- The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is adapted for further processing;
- The subsequent treatment would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate backup for the treatment.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal information about you is provided to our trusted partners to allow you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our Treatment partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public servants when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization when appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do the best we can, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to notifying the competent authorities of data violations. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches of security and help the authorities in the event of a violation.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help make the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary so that you can use some important features on our website, such as connection. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Feature cookies-These cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and provide more personalized functionality. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don’t need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to disseminate relevant advertisements for you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site features provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored in your computer through your browser settings. You can also control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
Site administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01 53 73 22 22
The last modification was made on December 18, 2018.